Projeto Alvos Estratégicos
Lead promoter | Inova-Ria
Partner | Associação para o Pólo de Competitividade TICE.PT
Total eligible investment | 745.669 €
Co-financing | 600.568 €
Start date | 01-10-2011
End date | 30-09-2014
Co-financed by | COMPETE | QREN | EU
The Strategic Targets Project (PAE) is a networked business cooperation project led by Inova-Ria and which is developing a series of benchmarking activities, business missions and market studies with a focus on the most important international TICE clusters and markets.
The main objectives of the project are:
- Promote coopetition between companies in the sector;
- Develop the link between these companies and consulting companies, to strengthen the management component;
- Create a network of technological and management companies that cooperate with the needs and opportunities of the relevant sectors / clusters of the economy as their main reference;
- Strengthen the link between the TICE sector and the relevant sectors / clusters of the Economy;
- Increase the internationalization of the Information Technologies and Electronic Knowledge (TICE) sector.